1440x900 resolution

[quote=“Zamolxis”]

[quote=“Tow”]

[size=75]Huh… indeed, it seems it should. Feel free to correct it. You’ll have then also to decrement AdvMap height, so the lower part of advmap interface won’t be overdrawn.[/size]

[size=75]Done. ResPack.7z has been updated in my post above[/size], so you may want to re-download it.
I decrementing the heights. But I also noticed the widths needed adjustments. See below the updated values (incremented/decremented) for the AdvMap area:

[quote]
800x600
x=7 y=6 width=593 height=547
x=7 y=7[/quote]

width=594 height=546
1024x600
x=7 y=6 width=817 height=547
x=7 y=7 width=818 height=546
1024x768
x=7 y=6 width=817 height=715
x=7 y=7 width=818 height=714
1280x960
x=7 y=6 width=1073 height=907
x=7 y=7 width=1074 height=906
1440x900
x=7 y=7 width=1234 height=846
x=7 y=7 width=1234 height=846
1600x1200
x=7 y=6 width=1395 height=1147
x=7 y=7 width=1394 height=1146

[size=75]When I have some time, I can take a look at the other coordinates to see if any other may need minor adjustments. Hopefully I’ll be done checking them all before 0.74 [size=10](I know it’s a matter of half an hour maybe, but lately even that’s becoming a luxury for me:P)[/size][/size]

UPDATE:

I finished checking all other coordinates. For 1440x960 I still had to adjust the HeroList and InfoBox with 1 pixel. More changes were necessary for the other resolutions. The new files can be found as part of the new archive prepared for the 0.74 release in THIS TOPIC.

We can continue using this thread however if anyone has alternative solutions for using the space available by the redundant hero slots or unused button area.[/quote]