How to build andriod lib: tbb and luajit

I update vcmi to the lastest commit and find my android build failed. It seems that lastest commit use luajit and tbb.

My android build is using prebuilt so: https://dependencies.vcmi.download/android/ext-output.zip . I dont know how to add the new dependencies. Does anyone knows how to do that?

I plan to investigate it soon and fix android build. In a month or something. Until than do not try to build it, it will take too much time because Nullkiller AI is not ready for Android I am pretty sure.

Thank you! I will use the old build before you finish it. Expect Nullkiller AI can be play in Android.

Building is also failing on raspberry pi. Is this the same issue?:

[ 27%] Building CXX object scripting/lua/CMakeFiles/vcmiLua.dir/LuaScriptingContext.cpp.o /home/pi/vcmi/scripting/lua/LuaScriptingContext.cpp: In constructor ‘scripting::LuaContext::LuaContext(const scripting::Script*, const Environment*)’: /home/pi/vcmi/scripting/lua/LuaScriptingContext.cpp:47:4: error: ‘LUA_BITLIBNAME’ was not declared in this scope {LUA_BITLIBNAME, luaopen_bit} ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /home/pi/vcmi/scripting/lua/LuaScriptingContext.cpp:47:4: note: suggested alternative: ‘LUA_IOLIBNAME’ {LUA_BITLIBNAME, luaopen_bit} ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LUA_IOLIBNAME /home/pi/vcmi/scripting/lua/LuaScriptingContext.cpp:47:20: error: ‘luaopen_bit’ was not declared in this scope {LUA_BITLIBNAME, luaopen_bit} ^~~~~~~~~~~ /home/pi/vcmi/scripting/lua/LuaScriptingContext.cpp:47:20: note: suggested alternative: ‘luaopen_io’ {LUA_BITLIBNAME, luaopen_bit} ^~~~~~~~~~~ luaopen_io /home/pi/vcmi/scripting/lua/LuaScriptingContext.cpp:48:2: error: could not convert ‘{{"", luaopen_base}, {"table", luaopen_table}, {"string", luaopen_string}, {"math", luaopen_math}, {<expression error>, <expression error>}}’ from ‘<brace-enclosed initializer list>’ to ‘const std::vector<luaL_Reg>’ }; ^ make[2]: *** [scripting/lua/CMakeFiles/vcmiLua.dir/build.make:120: scripting/lua/CMakeFiles/vcmiLua.dir/LuaScriptingContext.cpp.o] Error 1 make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:611: scripting/lua/CMakeFiles/vcmiLua.dir/all] Error 2

Looks like you have lua package installed. We need only luajit and no lua. Otherwise they can clash

Yesterday I got VCMI running on Android without Nullkiller AI and scripting. Hope next week will implement a github build.

wonderful!Thank you for supporting it. Finally the NullKiller AI can be played in mobile.

Hosting provided by DigitalOcean