I got first working Snap package for Linux:
Added instruction on wiki:
There still more work needed:
- Ubuntu 17.04 only: network or DNS doesn’t work for launcher.
- Ubuntu: client crashes unless you run it with
--disable-shmdue to AppArmor.
- Ubuntu: no sound at all.
- Fedora 26: music is working, but effects doesn’t.
- Fedora 26: videos not working.
- SOLVED: Fedora 26: crashes on server startup when client is running through launcher. I suppose it’s due to port being opened.
Isolation with AppArmor only supported on Ubuntu so other distributions have no problems with it.