Compile failed on windows VS 2019

Hi!

I try to compile VCMI by following the latest wiki page in Visual Studio 2019. Using this cmd:

cmake [VCMI_DIR]/source -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=[VCMI_DIR]/vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake -G “Visual Studio 16 2019” -A x64

But my job fail in VCAI module. The error is:

1>------ Build started: Project: update_version, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>-- -- -- Start of Git information
1>-- GIT_SHA1: 55b54024a82aaad3b4572d674d424c2247a47930
1>-- -- -- End of Git information
2>------ Build started: Project: VCAI, Configuration: Release x64 ------
2>VCMI_lib.lib(VCMI_lib.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __cdecl std::vector<int,class std::allocator<int> >::~vector<int,class std::allocator<int> >(void)" ([email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]) already defined in fuzzylite-static.lib(FldExporter.obj)
2>   Creating library E:/code/vcmi/windows_build/bin/Release/AI/VCAI.lib and object E:/code/vcmi/windows_build/bin/Release/AI/VCAI.exp
2>E:\code\vcmi\windows_build\bin\Release\AI\VCAI.dll : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found
2>Done building project "VCAI.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 3 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

It seems some symbol in VCAI_lib.lib conflicts with fuzzylite-static.lib. Does anyone kown how to solve it? Thank you!

I build using visual studio itself and cmake I used only to generate initial project. VS also triggers cmake during build.

Both cmake cmdline (initial with vs2019) and vs2019 compile fail with this error. Initial with vs2017 and compile in vs2017 and cmake are both ok.

I also have 2017 visual studio. Looks like better to stay with it.

It seems support vs 2019 in building wiki. Maybe it should be deleted or add sometime more detail?