Build Issue

Hello,

I updated code from svn today, and my build stopped working. I then tried to setup a fresh build environment (following windows build instructions) and a bunch of error messages started appearing (in almost every project of the solution). I’m using VS 2012 express and boost library for it. Here are the errors:

Error	848	error C2487: 'addCreReplacement' : member of dll interface class may not be declared with dll interface (CQuery.cpp)	c:\vcmi\trunk\lib\netpacksbase.h	107	1	VCMI_server
Error	850	error C2487: 'buildList' : member of dll interface class may not be declared with dll interface (CQuery.cpp)	c:\vcmi\trunk\lib\netpacksbase.h	109	1	VCMI_server
Error	853	error C2487: 'addCreReplacement' : member of dll interface class may not be declared with dll interface (NetPacksServer.cpp)	c:\vcmi\trunk\lib\netpacksbase.h	107	1	VCMI_server
Error	963	error C2487: 'addReplacement' : member of dll interface class may not be declared with dll interface (CVCMIServer.cpp)	c:\vcmi\trunk\lib\netpacksbase.h	108	1	VCMI_server

Yeah, thanks to recent commits from AVS. Trying to fix right now.

Thanks for fast reply. I’m not used to programming under windows, so I really don’t understand those errors from Visual Studio. That is why I though I messed up something.

Okay, done.