Weak and stupid AI

Hey,

I want to ask for help. I started play H3 with VCMI (before i play H3 HD) on my Note20 Ultra (android). I tried random map 2vs2 (me with allie vs2 PC) and after 2 months the AI did nothing. They have built castle with 7 lvl monsters also with upg, but their strongest hero have weak army. The whole army stays unbought in castles. I see it on my allie and also checked the opponents. ( I tried sent 100k gold to allie if to figure out if he is not out of gold, but he bought nothing)

Once when I took opponents main castle he bought new 7 heroes and came next to the my new castle, but without army.

When i tried Nullkiller all of AI wrote vcmieagles a after that i had clean whole map.

Can I do something with this, because this is unplayble. I want to have stronger opponents at least like in normal H3.

Thank you for your help and feedback.

What type of AI are you using?

Most likely VCAI. Nullkiller buys army mostly unconditionally

Maybe we will be able to workaround Nullkiller opening whole map by cheat when we allow VCAI to be used for friendly AI

Nullkiller AI is not satisfied in some actions as well. Sometimes AI is no active and just stand in map. They can seldom use high level spells simply because they never build mage guild.

I also had weak AI. I had twisted the huge ‘baren lands’ map so there are 2 teams of 4 (one above ground and 1 under).

I saw my allies spawning hero’s doing the same movement every day. Most running around with 1 monster. The ones that did have a sort of army, defeats monsters guarding stuff, but not take it afterwards… or just not taking the mine behind the monster.

Also after months, I went up to the surface all ready for battle, and the AI had weak armies. They did not build in castles they have taken over… only in their main castle.

I’ll sady switch back to heroes 3 GOG version with the hota expension mod.

download “Boost AI” mod

Tried that, they only get some bonuses. They still act like noobs.

NKAI was significantly improved since this thread started.