Thank you very much! More people play and report/fix bugs, the better mods cometh!
Because this mod is mess in this form. Now I talk to zeryss (author of this port) about his other town mods and Mythology is in queue. Even mod doesn’t give any yellow and red warnings, still remain few things to fix. For example:
- Heroes specialities is a mess. Some might heroes have specialities in spells (!), some magic heroes have specialities in creatures (!!), some might heroes have spellbook from the start (!!!), some magic heroes doesn’t spellbook (!!!) OK, heroes from MDT Forge are strange too, but MDT Forge Team said this is purpose and will be clarified in planned Forge campaign after relasing map editor. In other cases it is obviously bug.
- AI/Fight values and AdvMap values should be investigated to proper calculating.
- if i recall corretly non upgrated 2nd level creature has more damage than 4th.
- creature map sprites: H3 rule is than non upgraded creatures are right-oriented, upgraded are left-oriented, so some defs need to be mirroring.
- Mythology’s magic class is Oracle. The same as Abyss magic class. I want to make all vcmi mods as consistent universe, so it will be fine not to use the same names twice. As you see, making good mod with new town is tough work. Details are deadly
Yuppi-yay-yey! I had the similar idea but no time, so I will gladly play your Glade Town. And investige it as well Once again, thank you for your outstanding effort!