Tarnum is back

I haven’t been doing new mods recently, but since Forge is now released I decided to make an update of the mod(s).

And now a question to the developers:
Should I revamp all Tarnum mods into one, making each part a submod (separate for lets say all original castles, Cove and for Forge) or leave it as it is now (part 1, part 2 and create part 3 for Forge - in that case each would be a sepeate, independent mod)?

If completely revamped, I would ask later to replace existing mods with the new one in the repository.

EDIT:
As a bonus, here is the version of Tarnum for Forge (I released an older version of it some time ago on Acidcave) :stuck_out_tongue:

One mod with 3 submods feels cleaner.

I don’t think that new Forge portrait is good, though.

Hello, the mod is very nice, thank you. Do you think you could add Tarnum as the hero for Heavenly Forge 2000 also? I think it is the best forge town out there because of it assets, terrain and map. The line up is the best for me also, maybe the Juggernaut could look better but nevermind that. Or can you write a tutorial how can I edit Tarnum from the „other Forge“ version to this one? Thanks in advance!