Some graphic errors

Maybe you can try latest build to test heroes in deathvalley whether they can really raise hounds or not.

Another problem is creatures cannot use any spells during battle, e.g. archangels.

I think it’s not necessary for them to use buff like bloodlust, but resurrection spells and attacking spells are necessary.

Neutral ones? Is they ruled by StupidAI? If so, set neutrals to be ruled by BattleAI and check again.

Can Mortadela raise a hound with advanced necromancy?

Not neutral ones. NO creatures can cast spells even I use auto battle or battle with AI players.

No, he cannot raise a hound even if json file was correctly set. Heroes in deathvalley can only raise skeletons.

Now I also found some bugs.

1. Towns will become original shape in the map while save and load (in Random maps).

2. Pit lords can resurrect enemy to become demons, and it also can cast even corpses are covered.

Please notice about these conditions while handling with bugs.

Any fix for these problems?

A new problem occurs in learning skill, bonus HERO_EXPERIENCE_GAIN_PERCENT is invalid in town building bonus.

Hi.

• Demon summoning will be fixed soon
  • Capitol on adventure map - unable to reproduce. Works fine for me.

Ben, can you make some pull requests at github page with updates of your mods?

I will update some mods soon. Unfortunely some buildings cannot set a function to improve heroes’ skills, maybe in 1.2 many skills are changed into other format, but even new format was used it still cannot be available.

Is it still difficult to make heroes exchange in the town?

Hi,
I have already tried the lastest version, there is still a problem in creatures which cannot cast spells in auto battle (by using battle AI).
You could also try archangels and faerie dragons even if without any mods.

And…this graphical error is still existed. Even hounds cannot be rised in Death Valley(only skeletons).

Have you seen this condition from artifact market (black market) in random map?