Nullkiller AI

@ val-gaav Hi. May be it will useful Hire.rar (1009 KB) (a purple player)

My version was downloaded in May 1st.

Can confirm. However the error is not critical. AI probably wants to something with chains or has a goal but ends up without ability to hire hero. Then it resumes and does other things, so I would guess it is more like a warning then error. Anyway it is very alike to the msg when AI tries to hire units from dwellings but has no space on hero for them.

This doesn’t happen when hero limit is set to two. Anyway I looked around AI code and ended up not finding the part that might be the problem.

Some problems are still exist in Nullkiller AI.

1. Time costing in AI turns. AI often costs a long time to fight with neutral creatures. And it is hard to play a big map with many players. VCAI cost only a little time in this action even if it is stupid.
  2. AI doesn’t build mage guilds and some other buildings. If mage guild is not the condition of dwellings, AI will never build it. And some new buildings like ToW are also ignored by AI, even some buildings are banned in map, they still don’t build another(like Angel and Paladin).
  3. AI seldom defends the town. Sometimes they run away from a town even my troops is very close here.

Do you mean that battle takes bigger amount of time? This is strange because it is the same Battle AI.