@misiokles The buildings costs are Cathedral’s mod vanilla values (I didn’t changed anything yet), but I remember having the same issue with mercury. If nobody’s interested in working on the building costs then I might do it soon.
About balancing, most of the town’s units are GROUND/MELEE and are kind of slow so that’s why I decided to add abilities to few creatures but yeah, that might’ve been too much lol. Some creatures are from WoG and I just kept their abilities while changing their stats but I didn’t thought of modifying abilities. Here’s a list of the units and their abilities:
- Level 1 (Nrm): -
- Level 1 (Upg): Visions (Map skill)
- Level 2 (Nrm): -
- Level 2 (Upg): Sand Walker (Map skill)
- Level 3 (Nrm): Shoot, NoPenalty (Distance & Melee)
- Level 3 (Upg): +Ranged retaliation
- Level 4 (Nrm): Flying, Shoot, Cast(Disease/Weakness)
- Level 4 (Upg): Shoot, Casts (x6 spells, random)
- Level 5 (Nrm): Non-living, MagicRes(85%)
- Level 5 (Upg): Non-living, MagicRes(95%)
- Level 6 (Nrm): Fireshield, Dragon Breath, Immunity(Fire)
- Level 6 (Upg): +Immunity(Mind), DeathStare
- Level 7 (Nrm): Teleports, Immunity(Mind), CastsAfterAttack50% (Sorrow/Misfortune), SelfMorale, Fearless
- Level 7 (Upg): +Fear
Then we could remove some abilities that might be “too much”:
- Lvl3 Unit: Sharpshooter (Nrm) won’t have the ‘NoPenaltyMelee’ ability and Sharpshooter (Upg) will no longer be able to perform ‘RangedRetaliation’.
- Lvl6 Unit: No more Dragon Breath.
- Lvl7 Unit: No more Self morale.
@zerg Are you familiar with H3 sprites creation? Is there a way you could work on a new upgrade for Nomads and/or rogues? I’m not entirely satisfied with the actual units roster of the town and if we could replace peasants & boars that would be cool!