What throught about mixed neutrals is better?
- Neutral mixed armies indicated by sign on most strong creature map animation
- Neutral mixed armies look like tent with gray flag
- Neutral mixed armies look like standing still neutral hero (animation of hero is of the same faction as monsters or random if heroes for faction are not present)
- Neutral hero which can move and attack at some radius
- Don’t like idea
DF2 users are discussing neutral groups placement.
It’s about generating some amount of neutral armies with more than one type of same faction units on map.
Earlier I suggested this idea here also.
The discussion is about form of distinguishing these armies on map.
- place some icon or flag on creature map animation showing there are more types of units
- Use neutral hero animation (standing still) (but I think if it can be made like moving troops in WOG, it will be more good.
What do you think?
I think it’s good idea for VCMI to add option to generate mixed troops.
For example, shooters + melee units, or melee units + flyiers.
I think 5-10% of map neutral armies can be replaced by mixed troops (only those which are not set in editor strictly.