Is this normal_?

First, I use TP of W10, maybe thats why, but I also got this error when entering my town:

const struct TerrainTile *__thiscall CGameInfoCallback::getTile(class int3,bool)
 const: -1 -1 -1 is not visible!
class std::vector<class CGObjectInstance const *,class std::allocator<class CGOb
jectInstance const *> > __thiscall CGameInfoCallback::getVisitableObjs(class int
3,bool) const: -1 -1 -1 is not visible!
Error: Failed to find file stackWindow/info-panel-2

What mods you have enabled and what resolution you have? What resolution is game using?

I’d remember I seen some glitches one day that looks similar, but it’s was on Windows 8.1.

MODS: The H4 Artifacts, Creatures: Centamonths, Tortofroid and Evil Trees, WoG, Horn of the Abyss, VCMI Essential files, New Old Spells and Adventure AI trace

Resolution is on 1920x1080

That is because you do have enabled one (or two) of WoG submods. Here is the solution (temporary, because files are already restored in Git repository).

Thanks, that works! But now I have another problem…

const struct TerrainTile *__thiscall CGameInfoCallback::getTile(class int3,bool)
 const: -1 -1 -1 is not visible!
class std::vector<class CGObjectInstance const *,class std::allocator<class CGOb
jectInstance const *> > __thiscall CGameInfoCallback::getVisitableObjs(class int
3,bool) const: -1 -1 -1 is not visible!

And when trying to buy from University (Conflux Town) I get this message:

That skill is unavailable!
Got false in applying... that request must have been fishy!
System message: Server encountered a problem: That skill is unavailable!
System message: Server encountered a problem: Got false in applying... that requ
est must have been fishy!

If you think something is not okay, you should report it on bugtracker.

I have reported the stuff