Forum issues

Safari detection worked too good :stuck_out_tongue: Please try it now.

Yep. It works again. Thx. :slight_smile:

on chronicles theme all comboboxes are yellow over white
at least at me :stuck_out_tongue: - with subsilver the problem does not exist

It’s a problem for Chromium-based browsers only (I’ve reported the bug to them), so probably not much can be done about it from Tow’s side.

It seems there is a general problem with adding attachments to the forum. Some (or all?) users are getting this error, myself included:

“Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.”

Is this a “bug” or have attachments been disabled, in order to make people make reports only on Mantis? If the latter, than the message should be changed (if possible), because currently it’s confusing for the users.

I hope I’ve resolved it, please try it now.

Not really an issue, but I just noticed the forum has a 1280x1024 size limit for the uploads to the Photo Album. The disadvantage is that we won’t be able to post Full HD pictures. I’ve posted this in shrank format, but it’s pretty unclear due to the compression.

If this can change with no cost it would be nice. But if there’s any risk allowing larger pics might take too much server space, than better leave current limitations.

Done. The maximum size is currently 1920x1080 and limit for file size of file is doubled (it’s 512kB now).

Thanks. Not sure if I can replace the already uploaded pic now. But I guess I can leave this one, and perhaps look for a nicer map, which would look really beautiful in a Full HD screenshot, and post it at a later date (maybe together with 0.85 release).

I noticed we have a Symbian OS in the Statistics page. I’m uploading here a few .png icons for it to choose from (I was surprised to not find many out there, and the few found had different graphics).

Chromium png for the Statistics page (2nd from bottom atm):

Uploaded, thanks.
By the way I also added the icon for Windows 8.