Daily build still crashes

First maybe try changing user data directory in VCMI Lanucher(and move everything from old directory to new one)

good idea, but how?

Oh, I thought you can change it, but it looks like you can’t.

That non-english characters are in user name, so you have to try on another user(if exist, not sure if you will be able to create new user on company PC)

Other thing worth checking is if antivirus isn’t blocking anything

It looks like I will have to contact the IT department. I have to think good reason: D

But, it is only a thought. I have no idea it will help such changes…

non-english characters was a problem, so I created a new user and finally everything works :slight_smile: thanks

vcmi is very far from being stable, crashes continue.
disappointed

Yes, they should try increasing times, and then ensure it is stable in any conditions. I shared VCMI in Chinese HoMM3 forum and there are still many problems which cannot be solved nowadays.

It is really a long time for them to develop this project. However, it is still not good enough. The only thing we can do is doing tests. Sometimes I also feel disappointed, but I still love it…it makes my dreams in childhood come true, with many new alignments.

I have also seen the comments in HC forum. But I have no willing to register it, since I lost my third account in this forum.

are you still working on forgotten field on h3?
I saw a heroes 3 link from a giga up,
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1c2fIuuG?fid=144504738406565
but I can not download

I cannot do it without someone’s support, because our programmer will not work for this.
Your link is only the chinese version VCMI.

I am now just working for my new towns and improving them, and also doing translation of HotA and VCMI, like this…
7fcc9025bc315c60840369ac80b1cb1348547795%E6%97%A0%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98

It is useless for you to download Chinese version, I suppose.
However, some Chinese amateurs started to make new mod for HoMM4, which can add new spells, creatures and heroes.

About H4… probably best mod for H4 would be whole map view for AI players. One of reason H4 is not very liked is dumb AI.

so forgotten field for heroes 3 will never come out I suppose?

can you tell me the process to translate vcmi into Italian?

Just open jsons ant translate all “text” lines inside them.

thanks,do you know how to add new tricks?

Tricks? What do you mean?

vcmiarmenelos,vcminahar ecc.ecc.

You’ve asked the same questioj 1.5 year ago. Cheats Did you learn c++ programming language through this time?

@planetavril1 Why did you remove Cathedral town from mod wiki list?

I did not know if it bothered to by003 that I had published it, currently I’m trying to understand the hex editing and I would like to learn the assembly