Congrats to the VCMI team!

Oh, sorry. It used to be free for so long… I didn’t know they changed it. Let me have a look around to see if it’s anywhere still for free, otherwise I’ll see if I can’t send it to you myself somehow.

My regular email is [email protected] if you need to send it to me directly.

I tried to attach only the 1st part of the archive (8MB) to a mail but seems to be taking ages, so this doesn’t seem like a good idea. :slight_smile:

But I checked that link you say it asks to pay and I see it also has a “Register for Free” option in the left panel. I know it’s pretty grayed out (in the hope that ppl with credit cards miss it:)), but it’s there. I recommend you use that one, as it’s in English so easier to follow.

If you want to skip the free registration process, but instead catch up with your Hungarian :wink: you can alternately use this link. Main package would be WoG INSTALL, and then you can also have WoG videó & WoG extra díszítés (=bf backgrounds). For the 3.58f Script Update, you should have no problem with the 2nd link in my initial post.

Let me know if it all worked out. :slight_smile:

AFAIK they don’t interfere with VCMI. If they do, please let me know.

I want to avoid opening a new thread just for this, but I’d like to congratulate (and thank) Tow, TowDragon & Ubuntux for the latest build (0.71b) and for what I see that will be there in 0.72. I know there’s still a long way, but with more and more skills, map objects & artifacts supported, plus the support for sounds, the game is starting to look and feel more like a “beta” that would appeal to way more testers than when 0.54/55 were released and announced on most Heroes forums across the community.

I wonder if it’s not already the time for another round of promoting the project on the HoMM forums. I bet we’ll have way less users frustrated because the project is “not playable enough” and probably will bring us a new wave of testers. We can do that with 0.72. Or depending on your time (i.e.: exams coming soon?), you can see when is a better moment to handle a potential big wave of new testers. :slight_smile:

Thanks, all that progress wouldn’t be possible without your help :slight_smile:

That’s why I’mless active last days. They are terribly soon…
I have the first exam (Physics) on the upcoming Saturday. The next one (Matrix calculus and differential equations) is on Tuesday.
After that, if everything goes right, I’ll have much time for VCMI. :slight_smile:
(There is also C++ exam but it shouldn’t be problem, since VCMI is written in C++ :slight_smile: )

I did notice you were not so much around lately and thought it must be that… Best of luck with the exams then! :wink:

Congratulations!!!
THANKS!!!