All additional towns to VCMI

Try this one…you may need to open the folder and dig down a level, that happens on several town downloads so they don’t work…

ie: Forge/Forge/Content (just copy content and content.json, move them up one folder and then delete Forge folder in middle)

Forge

Hum… i didn’t get any emails, but i can help with a lot of the stuff. Making the borders and stuff for buildings is pretty easy for me with photoshop and if you send me the files i can churn them out for you.

Does anyone know what’s wrong with the sound from the leprechaun unit in the Glade faction? Dying and walking sounds are fine yet whenever it attacks, static belts out of my speakers. I checked the mod folder and the combat noises are fine and are included in the same location with the walking and death noises so it isn’t the file itself that’s the problem. I can only think that the script calling for the sound file is mistyped so it’s calling nothing but static.
However I have no idea how unit scripting in VCMI works so I haven’t the foggiest idea how to take a look for myself to verify this.

Because by some unknown reasons shot sound is encoded in Audio: PCM 16000Hz stereo 512kbps [output], and normal sounds are encoded as Audio: IMA ADPCM 22050Hz mono 88kbps [output].
You must convert lepshot.wav to 22 kHz.
PS OGG and MP3 creature sounds are also producing static noise effect in game.

Thanks I converted the file and now it plays. I’ve uploaded it in Dropbox if anyone wants to download it.
dropbox.com/s/y6dlv70gxk6uo … t.wav?dl=0
For anyone who doesn’t know where to put the file:
The directory is My Documents\My Games\vcmi\Mods\glade\Content\sounds\glade
Unfortunately that pop at the start of the sound was in the original file so there’s nothing I can do about that.

oh wow i didn’t notice that, i’ll update the download link