VCMI for macOS

Great to hear! At some moments I even thought I’m the only OS X vcmi user :slight_smile: It would be great to hear any feedback and ideas how to make OS X workflow better (I know it’s not ideal)

Small patch that fixes new FindFFmpeg.cmake script for OS X
dl.dropbox.com/u/1777581/osx.diff

Maybe if you are tired submitting my patches you can create svn account for me :wink:

Patch committed.

I’m fine with patches but if you want commit access you’ll need to register on sf.net and ask Tow for it. (send PM - not sure if he is reading this thread)

I am. :slight_smile:

@stopiccot
Give me you SF account name and I’ll give you commit privilage.

Another small OS X patch: dl.dropbox.com/u/1777581/osx.diff

1. On OS X vcmi now uses “~/Library/Application Support/vcmi” instead of “~/.vcmi” according to OS X guidelines.
  2. osx-vcmibuilder now uses Notification Center on OS X 10.8

And according to SVN access I’ve changed my mind. Maybe I’ll wait for VCMI to completely migrate to git :slight_smile:

Committed in r3155.
There was an issue with paths, I had to remove that a/ b/ from them to be able to apply the patch.

As you wish. Still, it may take quite a while. :wink:

Yet another OS X patch: dl.dropbox.com/u/1777581/osx.diff

1. vcmiclient now usese custom Info.plist
  2. Original H3 game data is now also stored in Application Support folder

I’ve also updated Xcode prebuilt libraries pack. Added a new framework that will be used in future. So it would be very great if someone uploads new version to vcmi.eu: dl.dropbox.com/u/1777581/xcode-pack.zip

Done: download.vcmi.eu/xcode-pack.zip
It’ll be best if you PM me when you need something uploaded — then I get email notice. I check email more often than forums. :slight_smile:

Yet another OS X patch: dl.dropbox.com/u/1777581/osx.diff

• Custom Info.plist
  • VCMI_VERSION_XXX cmake variables
  • Minor osx-vcmibuilder refactoring

I can’t apply patch to my local copy:

error: cannot apply binary patch to 'osx/dmg_DS_Store' without full index line
error: osx/dmg_DS_Store: patch does not apply

Maybe this can help? dl.dropbox.com/u/1777581/osx.patch
There is probably a problem with git and svn patch format compatibility. Please try “git-apply” to apply this patch if nothing helps.

Thanks. That worked, patch committed.

I’ve bee using git apply for all your patches - all other tools were unable to read binary patches.

Please someone upload file dl.dropbox.com/u/1777581/sparkle_appcast.xml to vcmi.eu. This file will be needed for Sparkle autoupdate framework (which is a de-facto standart on OS X) which I’m finishing to integrate in vcmi right now.

Maybe it’d better to give you direct acces to SVN? :unamused:

This file should be uploaded to vcmi.eu server (not SVN) so it can be acessed via (for example) vcmi.eu/sparkle_appcast.xml. And as it was discussed a bit earlier everybody are happy for now. I’m too used to git :wink:

It is online: vcmi.eu/sparkle_appcast.xml

Here goes patch integrating Sparkle autoupdate in vcmi OS X version: dl.dropbox.com/u/1777581/osx.patch Please apply it before releasing 0.92 version.

Finally I found how to commit to svn from git using git-svn! :slight_smile: Please give commit rights to my sourceforge account - “stopiccot”.