VCMI 0.93b - development version (r3528)

I actually used hamachi for that, and it didn’t work. Maybe I made some mistakes, it was several months ago. Do both players need to enter the address given by hamachi or the one that H3 tells you that is yours?
Also, is there a way to know if you’re under NAT or not?

You could say that I got that info from myself. I downloaded it from here:
wiki.vcmi.eu/index.php?title=Mod_list
I only saw the Russian version, nothing else.

Is there a way to upload images to this website? I’ll just use dropbox now.
dropbox.com/s/348m96fahily1 … ussian.png

That’s how it was since 0.93 release. I don’t think that Cove was ever updated during this time. For 0.94 there will be “default” English version as well as separate Russian translation.

The one from Hamachi I assume. I never actually used it myself so can’t help you much.

Not sure. NAT usually uses IP addresses that look like 192.168.X.X or 172.X.X.X. But I don’t know much about it myself.

I also wanted to mention that it was only the buildings, the creatures still have english names.

If you don’t plan to update cove, I can fix it all and send you finished .zip files with both versions complete.

You’re talking about current version on wiki, made for 0.93? Don’t see reason to update it since 0.94 will be released (relatively) soon.

Current version can installed via mod manager (when Tow will make next dev build) or downloaded manually from here:
download.vcmi.eu/mods/repository/ (cove.zip and cove-rus.zip)
Note that they were made for 0.93b-0.94 and may not work with 0.93

I think I already translated everything but if this version still have some Russian lines in it - let me know. Preferably in this thread: [forum.vcmi.eu/t/horn-of-the-abyss/714/1)

Some info on VCMI 0.93b

1. When Clone is destroyed, game still crashes.
  2. I played map and seems that AI went to infinite loop (for about 15 minutes there was no end of Green AI turn). Seems I don’t yet deleted savegame (if this can help)
  3. Mod manager don’t even launch on Win 8.1
  4. I had some folder with maps, that was working on 0.93. In 0.93b this folder is scanned and then VCMI crashes. I moved from it all maps reported bad, and crash is still here - without any diagnostics. Can give map pack to investigate.
  5. Earlier I sent to IvanSav DEF file of creature (big creature), that crash game if viewed in Castle window. I found Covenant Ghost unit (from Covenant mod), that also crashes game in Castle view. Issue seems to appear in 0.93 first (in 0.92 it worked). Can give DEFs to test,

Or I must post these issues to Bugtracker?

PS Seems 0.93b is more stable altrough.

Known issue and fixed by Warmonger. bugs.vcmi.eu/view.php?id=1357

Known, check: bugs.vcmi.eu/view.php?id=1428

Known, there is a missing DLL, will be fixed in the 0.93c package.

Please file a report attaching (or linking to) maps pack.

launcher doesnt work at xp could some send a quick solution?

New build (which fixes this issue) is already out:
[forum.vcmi.eu/t/vcmi-0-93c-development-version-r3548/717/1)