See the changelog below to know more about the upcoming release (v0.2) and the following release (v0.3). Changelog is also available in a .txt file within the mod. Have fun!
Download link: Refugee Town (v0.2)
Refugee Town - changelog (v0.2):
- NEW TOWN SCREEN ! (Cathedral’s town screen replaced with original town screen).
- Edited buildings’ ressources costs, unlocking tree & names (Cathedral -> Refugee).
- Renamed buildings’ names (Cathedral -> Refugee).
- Remastered town’s theme.
- Edited Creatures portraits & background to fit the new Town screen.
- Edited in-game Mage Guild background to fit the new Town screen.
- Edited various game icons to fit the new Town screen.
- New buildings: Grail, Special1.
- Animated building: Grail, LVL6Upg., LVL7, LVL7Upg.
- New spells :
- Namburbi : Summon Gold golems (expert = Diamond golems).
- Gottesbriefe : Reduce LUCK & MORALE of targeted enemy (expert = all enemy units).
- Replaced Keyvan’s specialty with a new one (Skill = Resistance).
- Replaced Shayan’s specialty with a new one (Skill = New spell Namburbi).
- Units :
- LVL7 Unit will no longer have the ability to cast Sorrow & Misfortune after attack (with 50% chance each). Instead, it will now have the ability to cast Gottesbriefe after attack (with 30% chance).
Also, it will now have the ability to cast Curse before attack (with 10% chance). Stats change (Nrm/Upg): Nerfed attack (-5ATK), Buffed defense (+4/3DEF) and Damage changed from 30-40 to 25-45.
- LVL3 Unit : removed “Ranged retaliation” and “No wall” abilities. The ability “no melee penalty” will no longer apply to unupgraded units. Reduced speed (7 -> 5).
- Misc. :
- Fixed .JSON files syntax errors and optimized their codes.
- Improved heroes’ specialties and other icons.
TO DO LIST:
- Townscreen animation: Fix GRAIL animation artefacts, import Dwelling 5 animation & improve Dwelling 7 animation.
- Puzzle section (visuals are not created yet).
- Siege section (visuals are not created yet).
- Heroes battle & map models.
- More new spells? Add new artefacts?
- Add/make those buildings work: SPECIAL2, SPECIAL3, HORDE1, HORDE2 (features unsupported with VCMI right now).
- Heroes specialty tooltips (Areman, Mahyar, Mithra, Keyvan & Shayan). I don’t know how it works though.