Fred79 Object Patch confguration JSONs v.0.0.1
Extract and place mod files to /Mods folder.
With help of MMArchive or other tools extract all DEF files from FREDOBJ.pac file to /Content/Sprites directory of Mod.
I didn’t included Fred79 assets due to avoid legal problems and screams about “stealing” from Russian community.
This set of Fred79 objects is incomplete and uses my own look at objects names/uses.
- About several hundred DEF files are not configured, because they are not changed since Fred79 first objects patch release.
- About 3 hundred objects like dwellings without flags, banks, are not configured also for my reasons.
- I didnt test appearance on maps of all objects - because we have no map editor yet to test this.
- I commented in “mod.json” config files for “Walls.json” and “Mines.json” - Walls don’t make RMG maps look good. Mines are crashing RMG in this mod - didn’t have time yet to find why this is happening.
- I changed DEF paths to root folder with Regexes, so some templates maybe get lost due to syntax errors
Enjoy if you can. There seems to be some bugs cause RMG sometimes crashes when generating maps.
fred79objects-mod.zip (133 KB)