Horn of the Abyss

Well, then I guess those should be implemented as a part of Hota for sure!

I noticed a slight misspelling in all of the creature dwellings of the Cove town. It says something like “The Nest allows you to recruite Stormbirds”. It’s spelled “recruit” lol. Just thought I’d point it out, so far the mod seems great :slight_smile:

Since it is possible to add new banks with no problems, I added all HoTA banks:

dropbox.com/s/dyx9sfmq8qqcj … s.rar?dl=0

Check this out. I’m going to merge this into HoTA mod on our server soon.

Okay, banks are now inside hota mod in our repository.

Here is the satyrs from HotA, maybe you will add them to repository.
dropbox.com/s/nt9hmpwpzq9yu … r.zip?dl=0

In hota 1.3.10 Satyrs and Fangarms were added thanks to avatar. You can download this version right now from repository.

To be honest - credits for Fangarm and Satyr go to edeksumo :slight_smile:

As you know - In HotA threre’s 3 new battlefields (Cracked Ice, Fields of Glory and Dunes). If someday you’ll dedice to implement their special features - I organized all graphic files for you :slight_smile:

www30.zippyshare.com/v/GkCuEaz0/file.html

Unfortunatelly, I don’t know to properly code battles_graphics.json and obstacles.json. But rest of the graphic is available at map editor.

Few days ago I started to add hota decorations and some hota new objects to VCMI HotA mod to make randos maps more ‘hot-ish’ (and available in map editor as well). Unfortunatelly, when I try to generate randoms maps, game crashes.

But!

When I launch game and start standard scenario, then new game and random map - maps are generated (with new objects) without any errors and warning in the console!!

Could you guy look into this mod and tell me what causes game crash?

www47.zippyshare.com/v/ydfcVX6r/file.html

I’ll try to looks into that one. I already seen crashes in RMG with mods active.

My furher attempts for configuring HotA’s decoration into rmg VCMI.
www66.zippyshare.com/v/UKZa8ByR/file.html
Unfortunatelly, game often crashes during generating maps and don’t know really why :frowning:
Bigger the map, game crashes more.