0.73c - development version

[size=92]I have a small question about the google spreadsheet (not sure if this is the best place, but I guess it’s as good as anywhere else:) :

Some objects appear in there twice (i.e.: Garrison, Magic Plains). Is that just by mistake, or there is a reason for it (like for example an enhanced version of the same object either introduced by WoG, or simply planned for VCMI)?[/size]

[quote=“Zamolxis”]
Some objects appear in there twice (i.e.: Garrison, Magic Plains). Is that just by mistake, or there is a reason for it (like for example an enhanced version of the same object either introduced by WoG, or simply planned for VCMI)?[/quote]

Some variations of a certain object may have a different ID. In the case with garrisons, ID 33 is used for horizontal and the diagonal one and ID 219 for the vertical ones. It’s good you brought that up, since I had only implemented right-click info for the ones with ID 33 and is fixed now.

I found another bug which seems related to the above, though I’m not sure if it’s covered by the fix:

#44 We cannot board ship after it was just bought from an AdvMap Shipyard. If we however click on the town, then back on the hero, we can board it.

Probably general, but just in case it’s otherwise, I had it on Arrogance (the Shipyard south-east of the home town).

@Boulie: Are you sure it’s when you press NEW GAME? I do have the same issues, however not when I click on NEW GAME, but afterwards, in the New Game menu, when I click SINGLE SCENARIO.

If that is the case, then this was already reported on Mantis as #77 & #79. If that is the case, please confirm, as there’s no need to create dupes. Otherwise let me know and I’ll log this one as well. Thanks!

I’m not sure in this moment how it looks like in ver 074. I think that there is no point to create new report for this.

No need to report that. The sounds have been restored in the main screen, except for one place. Wait for the next release.

Okay, I left it out for now.

Meanwhile I also completed moving all unresolved bugs from this thread to Mantis (based on the list created by Tow in the 0.74 thread and some further tests of my own). If anyone believes something was left out (still reproducible in 0.74 and not logged in Mantis), please advise. We’ll check with the devs if it’s fixed in SVN, or else we’ll log it. Cheers all! :slight_smile: