Heroes 3 for Android

Browsing play market I’ve found Heroes 3 Runner. As I understood this is not VCMI based port, they run original game and emulate PC environment. It is doesn’t work on my Motorola. Anyone tried it?

It is an emulator to run original HMM3 from preinstalled and copied to smartphone folder. After 3 days of running it demands $$$. Don’t know if it’s legal.

It’s [probably] as legal as wine is. That’s what it’s using. Not sure why you decided to post this here since it has no relation to VCMI.

Wine isn’t legal in Saudi Arabia and Afganistan (just to name a few countries)… In fact all alcohol drinks are prohibited there I think.

“Wine isn’t legal in Saudi Arabia and Afganistan (just to name a few countries)… In fact all alcohol drinks are prohibited there I think.”

Wine here is an emulator to run Windows programs.

Yurian Stonebow, epic facepalm

I konw that app,it seams run well.

sovle the problem of ai truns too long

@Macron1 and Povelitel: I know :wink: Just couldn’t resist pulling your leg. I wasn’t being serious at all.

(Offtopic) You may remember me from Celestialheavens.com, right? As one of the people behind the fan-made H3 campaign series called “Masters of Sighisoara”? Anyways, I just downloaded VCMI 0.95b and am looking forward to help test that build (or 0.96 when it arrives) while continuing to make new H3 maps for the benefit of the “Masters of Sighisoara” Team. You should hear more from me in the near future.

Cheers,

Yurian

I wasn’t at all present in CH, I didn’t know about your campaings. Sorry.

For anyone interested I bought the Exagear Strategies emulator to run Heroes 3 on my Nexus 7 (2013) and found that it works quite well. Runs very smoothly with no slowdowns, has good controls and was easy to set up. It does crash sometimes, but I save frequently so its not such a problem. Easily worth the $5.