VCMI on Android

Hey Guys, hope you can help me here :slight_smile:

I wanted to Play HoMM3 Complete on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with the Device 6.0.1.

I downloaded and switched all HOMM3 Files in the right directions, and the game starts.

But everytime i want to start a game, i click on “Begin” and the loading screen appears…this is where i get the message “VCMI has stopped”…

Can you tell me what to do?

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Hello. Unfortunately Android versions we have are really outdated and even if you manage to run it it’s unlikely that you’ll have playable expirience.

We’ll clearly revive Android port eventually or if there will be some new contributor who decide to work on it, but that’s unlikely to happen soon. So if you want please keep eye on project (you can do that via social networks) and once there is playable Android version we’ll announce it.

Hey again!

So am i getting it right, that there is no playable version on Android 6.0.1 and there no playable version planned for the future :(?

That is correct no playable version but you never know what the future will show.

We have at least one developer who might contribute towards new Android port in future. I might do something too, but I have enough of unfinished code already.