},
	//		{
	//			"creature" : "ironGolem",
	//			"max" : 100,
	//			"min" : 70
	//		}
		],

First Aid Tent appeared in inventory
PS If I make more then 3 army slots. VCMI gives error “number of slots is bigger than 3” and crashes. Why this boundary is set? Maybe someone wants to make hero with 4-7 starting slots and war machines?

I’ve made a mini-mod called New Siege Creatures. Now Commanders during siege are placed at turrets to shoot at enemy. Mod works fine (it’s cool feature ;P) but I noticed game crashes more often than usual at completely diffirent situations not connected to siege. If you have some spare time to test this mod, here it is:
mediafire.com/download/wuuc3 … atures.zip
In this mod, there small test map called ABC1. Just play a map, buy a hero at tavern and conquer nearby enemy towns. Not too fast, use defend button and observe game behaviour…

It works! Partially, but works! Thank you!

DAEMON_SUMMONING is Pit Lord’s ability, which works ina completely different way. For now there is no ability to summon creatures in battle.
There is a WoG ability and Summon Elementals spell. Witchking even made an artifact that summons 4 elementals at start of teh battle.

Interesting. I thought it doesn’t work altogether, but still there shoudl be idiot-proof way of adding war machines. This should be reported on Mantis.

Now I know that. I added myCreature ability:
“abilities” :

{
			"summonWaterElementals" : 
			{ 
				"type" : "DAEMON_SUMMONING",
				"subtype" : "creature.waterElemental",
				"val" : 50
			},
			"castsAmount" :
			{
				"type" : "CASTS",
				"val" : 1
			}
		}

MyCreature during battle can raise (for example) Water Elementals from dead bodies. That’s cool. I though this trick would be applied to hero speciality somehow!

By the way - I found interesting…hm… exploit!
I gave myCreature whirpool_protection ability:

"abilities" :
		{
			"whirlpoolProtection" : 
			{ 
				"type" : "WHIRLPOOL_PROTECTION", 
				"propagator" : "HERO"
			}

IT SHOULD NOT WORK, because whirpool_protection is artifact ability, not creature! But… it works! Almost. Having such creature in army, hero is able safely travel through whirpools. Unfortunatelly, game crashes after trying to get out of the whirpools :frowning: Can this exploit be fixed?

Of course it works, this is exactly what HERO propagator is for (Nomads, Rogues for example).

Game should never crash, needs bug report.

What ALWAYS_MINIMUM_DAMAGE exactly means? What creature has this ability to learn how formula works on example?

ALWAYS_MINIMUM_DAMAGE

unit does its minimum damage from range

subtype: -1 - any attack, 0 - melee, 1 - ranged
    value: additional damage penalty (it'll subtracted from dmg)
    additional info - multiplicative anti-bonus for dmg in % [eg 20 means that creature will inflict 80% of normal minimal dmg] 

ALWAYS_MINIMUM_DAMAGE bonus is basically Curse spell and does not make sense as creature ability.

Isn’t work like range penalty?

Do VCMI rmg templates support “density” option for mines, neutral and player towns?
IIRC “density” allows to set maximum amount of sth to be generated in zone if fixed amount isn’t specified.

I’ve thought that this ability causes always minimum damage to the creature who attack my creature with this ability.

ALWAYS_MINIMUM_DAMAGE is the effect of Curse, which is opposite of ALWAYS_MAXIMUM_DAMAGE (Bless).

I want to give my creature ‘shackles of war’ ability. Having these neutral creatures in army, battle prevents hero to escape. So I wrote:

"enemyCantEscape" :
			{
				"type" : "ENEMY_CANT_ESCAPE",
				"propagator" : "BATTLE_WIDE"
			}

or

"enemyCantEscape" :
			{
				"type" : "ENEMY_CANT_ESCAPE",
				"propagator" : "HERO"
			}

console says that: Error: invalid ability type ENEMY_CANT_ESCAPE

Is any trick to do give creature this artifact’s ability?

The bonus for Shackles Of War is called BATTLE_NO_FLEEING. Will fix Wiki.

Oh, man. It works like hell with propagator BATTLE_WIDE (icon retreat is inactive)!

So one more question. Is any way to show such exotic abillities in creature window? In creature format there’s no info about code to add new pcx and new infos…

Not really. Some info can be added via config\bonuses_texts.json, but images are more complicated.

Also keep in mind that orginal hero / artifacts bonuses would look odd on creatures.

I keep in mind. But giving neutral creatures such odd abilities I want to make battles with them more interesting/challenging and worth considering to hire them to the army. Some results you’ll see for few weeks, I hope:)

Command “dice” - in what purposes I can use it? I can’t see any ‘manual’ for it…