Windows 10

Now that Windows 10 is soon out, is there any possibility to get VCMI to work? (Have not tested H3 Complete without VCMI yet)

Is something wrong with VCMI on Win 10? If yes - what exactly is wrong? Can you upload logs?

VCMI should work fine on Win 10 - I don’t know of any significant changes that may affect VCMI.

Upgraded to Windows 10.
Seems like VCMI works allright.

I am thinking about whether the windows 10 operating system supports the HP Designjet T520 printer driver or not? Because I want to switch my personal computer operating system Windows 10 from Linux. Please reply to me if anyone aware of this.

I am a new user of vcmi in windows 10 and it seems a very good program…when it will be refined. I begin games without problems, but when I try to acquire creatures in any town the program crashes. I believe that this is a known bug of the last version of vcmi, but… somebody knows if older versions have the same problem or can suggest me a solution? Thanks!

It is know bug and not connected with game but online source codes compilers. It’s not possible to avoid this bug right now, but you have other options of buying units.

1. Clicking on dwallings
  2. Buy all creatures button like in hd - mod
  3. clicking on the small creature icons in left-bottom part of townscreen.

Thank you! your indications are useful.