[Mon 19:30] SXX:  I'll try to restore daily builds today.
[Mon 21:39] SXX:  Ok daily builds now restored :-)
[Thu 19:25] Tooandorisu:  how far are we for a .99 release?
[Thu 20:32] Tooandorisu:  how far are we for a .99 release?
[Fri 10:35] Warmonger:  All depends on working editor.
[Fri 10:35] Warmonger:  There are anough improvement to make a new build, though.
[Tue 19:44] SXX:  BTW i wish to finish my environment sound branch before new version. :-)
[Tue 19:45] SXX:  So now try to finish desyncs fixing, then sounds. After that would be happy to see new version
[Wed 10:56] AVS:  Map editor is good enough for PR200 and one more PR )
[Fri 21:08] Warmonger:  Editor can be good on its own, but actually I would like to launch a map with modded objects in game.
[Fri 21:44] SXX:  Also I now usually online in IRC #vcmi at freenode.net
[Fri 21:44] SXX:  So if anyone want to ask something feel free to join
[Sat 23:08] SXX:  BTW Warmonger can you please give bug tracker permissions to Dydzio?
[Sat 23:09] SXX:  Or if it's okay to me so I can do that myself. Promise to not break anything!
[Sun 12:01] Warmonger:  Sure thing. Bug tracker was not supposed to break anything :P
[Sun 19:22] SXX:  still can't assign to dydzio / manage user permissions
[Sun 20:24] Warmonger:  Just gave Dydzio developer permissions on Mantis.
[Sun 20:26] SXX:  Thank you!
[Tue 22:41] SXX:  BTW I sorry I broken map objects by merging branch and Cmake. Going to fix it soon :-)
[Fri 17:13] SXX:  And yeah I started new board on Trello for missing features https://trello.com/vcmi
[Fri 17:14] SXX:  This is not to duplicate mantis, but instead to have a view over most important things missing
[Sun 13:06] Tooandorisu:  any .99 news?
[Mon 9:32] Warmonger:  No .99 yet. Try daily builds: http://vcmi.arseniyshestakov.com/windows/
[Mon 14:37] amvmichael:  are we there yet? x)
[Mon 21:28] misiokles:  I hope you've clicked link above your message :)
[Tue 19:09] SXX:  @Warmonger can we now merge battleAI refactoring?
[Tue 20:30] SXX:  @Warmonger can we now merge battleAI refactoring?
[Tue 20:46] Warmonger:  I see it's all done ;)
[Wed 11:11] SXX:  btw we had nice talk with Tow yesterday in slack
[Fri 1:20] SXX:  Anyone interested may now request access to coverity reports.
[Fri 1:21] SXX:  https://scan.coverity.com/projects/vcmi
[Fri 17:43] Warmonger:  Looks interesting :)
[Fri 17:44] Warmonger:  Looks interesting :)
[Fri 17:58] Warmonger:  Wow this thing is amazing!
[Fri 18:00] SXX:  @Warmonger yeah it's a nice tool.
[Sun 6:14] SXX:  New Coverity Scan ready, now with few more bugs probably due to debug build.
[Mon 14:46] KroArtem:  It's so strange to see your admiration. Coverity was suggested to you in late 2013/ early 2014, see here: http://forum.vcmi.eu/viewtopic.php?t=786
[Thu 16:21] SXX:  Now there is far less false positives probably because of both Coverity and VCMI changes.
[Sun 19:21] SXX:  @Warmonger you have really weird issue with 7z archives
[Sun 19:21] SXX:  Both that you posted aren't working for you are fine for me. There nothing special about them too.
[Sun 19:21] SXX:  So probably you need get 7z or check what wrong with your downloads
[Mon 7:25] Warmonger:  You could be right, will check these.
[Wed 2:33] SXX:  I'm now 7000km away from home so Windows builds going to be added rarely
[Wed 2:34] SXX:  Though already built MXE and first build on laptop
[Thu 6:24] nuhoang911:  Quick question: The wiki said "Set FFMPEG enviromental variable to Dev folder containing folder lib" (I'm setting up the pj for Visual Studio). Does this mean I should set up my Windows environment variable to the lib folder in Dev FFmpeg? Thanks!
[Thu 19:27] Warmonger:  No. It means you have to set it to folder containing folder lib, in my case ffmpeg-20151109-git-480bad7-win32-dev
[Sat 14:43] jabbadabbadahat:  I have a problem I have 0.99v and changelog says it supports random map generation but when i try to generate map (with hota and artifacts and creatures mod) it says that cant create map that fits current choices
[Sat 14:43] jabbadabbadahat:  also can i make larger than XL maps?
[Sun 0:30] Kantor:  Happy New Year, let it be best year for VCMI project and ofc for the devs too :)
[Fri 6:45] Draeganfire:  Hey all! I am starting to make some headway on my new town project a undead town called Death Valley!!
[Fri 10:40] Tooandorisu:  That link doesnt work
[Thu 18:45] Tooandorisu:  3 months left and VCMI is 10 years old!
[Mon 21:50] SXX:  New automated test suite coming!
[Mon 21:51] SXX:  Flying to Dubai currently, soon will be home and post proper announcement
[Mon 21:52] SXX:  BTW I sent it to AVS, but no idea whatever he checks his email. :-)
[Mon 21:53] SXX:  At least he has backup just in case
[Mon 21:56] SXX:  At least he has backup just in case
[Tue 21:55] Warmonger:  Automated test suite sounds intriguing
[Tue 21:58] Warmonger:  I would like to see working Travis and Coverity builds, though :P
[Wed 22:35] SXX:  I'll work on it soon. UPD: done!
[Thu 0:05] SXX:  Now someone just need to fix error that cause build to fail :-)
[Thu 0:43] SXX:  We have to upgrade our Travis config or disable tests for CI
[Thu 0:48] SXX:  We have to upgrade our Travis config or disable tests for CI
[Thu 17:15] Warmonger:  That was quick, thanks!
[Thu 20:04] SXX:  Not quite have access to github, but have ssh key to push code.
[Sun 19:06] Dydzio:  I created discord server for our project: https://discord.gg/chBT42V
[Sun 18:13] Warmonger:  Okay, but isn't Slack enough?
[Tue 17:04] Tooandorisu:  There has been silent with dailies for a month now.. Any news?
[Thu 19:55] Warmonger:  New daliy build is up. It's been only one commit to develop in a month, though.
[Fri 8:51] SXX:  Test
[Fri 8:58] AVS:  another test
[Fri 9:03] FeniksFire:  another test
[Fri 22:22] SXX:  test
[Fri 22:22] SXX:  Nowości
[Fri 23:32] SXX:  Sadly it's just wasn't smooth
[Fri 23:34] SXX:  This forum software send regards straight from 2005
[Fri 23:35] SXX:  @Warmonger though some problems might occur due to Chrome shenanigans: for whatever reason it's doesn't honour /etc/hosts
[Sat 11:15] Tooandorisu:  got problems from phpbb2 to 3?
[Sat 19:04] SXX:  This forum modified too heavily, there no easy way to export it to phpbb3
[Sat 19:08] SXX:  I'll try to write proper export that would handle attachments and everything in future.
[Sat 19:18] SXX:  But before that we need new website to replace there portal features.
[Sun 9:41] amvmichael:  From what i read simplest way would be toremove przemo mods, then update to phpbb 3 (tho you will lose shoutbox and other mods )
[Sun 9:52] amvmichael:  pl : http://www.phpbbhelp.pl/f...bb3-t24290.html xd
[Sun 11:46] SXX:  Problem is that I would prefer to keep attachments and as much data as possible.
[Sun 11:46] SXX:  If we just exporting default phpbb2 data a lot of information would be lost from database.
[Sun 12:32] amvmichael:  Yeah according to google przemo is a messy mod. You can try puttiing phpbb2 by hand then updating according to that tutorial, But still will lose some data.
[Sun 12:32] amvmichael:  ask about atachments on phbb3 mby they can hlep
[Sun 15:32] SXX:  We still need proper website first.
[Sun 15:35] SXX:  And after all I can write my own converter no problem; its will just take time.
[Sun 17:30] Tooandorisu:  I know it isn't much, but you guys can use my website.
[Sun 17:43] Tooandorisu:  It'll be something like vcmi.galaxey.net then though
[Sun 17:44] Tooandorisu:  Or galaxey.net/vcmi . Depends on how you want it
[Sun 19:42] amvmichael:  mby wordpress :P
[Mon 0:50] SXX:  Unless someone else appear to work on unique layout / design I'll prefer to have static website.
[Mon 0:50] SXX:  Then we can generate it with some backend and host it on github pages.
[Mon 0:51] SXX:  GitHub pages + cloudflare can survive really high bandwidth at once if need to be.
[Mon 5:10] SXX:  https://slack.vcmi.eu/
[Mon 5:19] SXX:  Set Slack invite page for everyone
[Yesterday 6:52] SXX:  Concept on new mods repository management:
[Yesterday 6:52] SXX:  http://forum.vcmi.eu/viewtopic.php?p=16218